DIN Standard Journal Babbitt Bearings
Price And Quantity
- 2 Set (1 SET = 2 HALVES)
- 25000 INR
- 15000.00 - 350000.00 INR
- Turbine , generator, Alternator
- DIN standard journal bearing
- 80 mm to 355 mm
- AS machined
- IS 2004 Gr2
- 50 kg to 955 kg
- 80 mm to 355 mm
- 0.005 mm
- 80mm to 300 mm
- Babbitt Thickness 0.5 mm to 5 mm
- Sliding Bearing
- 80mm to 355 mm
- 1200 Maximum Millimeter (mm)
- 7000 RPM
- The item is guaranteed against faulty workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of despatch or 8 months from the date of commissioning, whichever is earlier.
31690 - Pedestal Mounted Housing Assembly
31693 - End Shield Mounted Housing Assembly
31694 - Middle Flange Mounted Housing Assembly.
(Detailed catalogue is available)
Base Metal: IS:2004, Gr.2 / IS:2062 or as per Customerrequirements.
Cladding Metal : Is:25, Gr 90/ ASTM B 23 / TEGOSTAR or as perCustomer requirements.
Range From ID 90 mm to ID 355 mm.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 20 Per Month
- 8 - 10 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 5.01 Before packing bearing/Product should be properly cleaned & well preserved . 5.02 In preliminary stage Bearing should be wrapped properly with 3 to 4 coat of thin plastic wrapper. 5.03 Thicker plastic pouch is used to covered the thin plastic wrapped Bearing/product. 5.04 Wooden box/ paper board box of required size is used as final cover of the bearing /Product. 5.05 Steel banding or plastic gum packing tape should be used to compact packing and minimize the risk of injury. Fragile 5.06 For small equipments we prefer Thermocol box Instead of Wooden Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 /STARTUP INDIA / EXPORTER
157C, Lenin Sarani, 4th Floor, Near- Jyoti Cinema Hall, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700013, India